“An Arm’s Race” 6/24/17

I  am just posting a new painting that I completed a few days ago. It is 20″ x 16″ and I used Acrylic Painting over Oil on this one as I wanted to experiment with the Acrylic Painting. This will also be posted on my Instagram page as well as here on the Pantings here. Thank you and enjoy.

“Snowflake Flower Patterns” 6/21/17

Happy summer everyone on the longest day of the year. Sorry it has been a while since I have posted something I had to get supplies and time to come up with something new. Here it is. I posted this work a little differently then my past work mainly because of the size of the work being a smaller size (6″ x 4.5″) and the fact I felt it redundant to post each one individually I did a group shot of the variations I did with this piece. There are four different variations (Teal, Purple, Blend, & Blue). You can view this on my Relief Work Page and on my Instagram Page as well. I hope to have more work posted here soon. Thank you and enjoy.

“The Stooges” 5/25/17

This is a new piece that I just started yesterday. I believe this is the first time that I have poster on the website and Instagram three consecutive days. This piece is located on my Relief Work page here on the website and on my Instagram (post #104 for those who are counting). It is 9″ x 12″. For those wondering why the words look cut off I reused a piece of Lino (the back side of the John Lennon piece). Parts the Lino are very brittle and break easily so I did not have much too work with but the still looks good none the less. So it might be a while till I make a new piece out of Lino. So I hope you enjoy this piece and the long Memorial Day Weekend.

“Copper & Orange Sun” 5/24/17

As I said in yesterday’s post that I would be adding a variant of this piece and it is not posted in the same places as yesterday’s piece is. This piece is almost the same except I did a second layer of copper around the sun’s rays. This is post 103 on Instagram. This is my second post here via IPhone. Ok thank you and enjoy.

“Orange Sun” 5/23/17

Just posted a new piece on my Relief Work page here and on my Instagram Page. It is 9″ x 6″. This is post 102 on Instagram. Plan on posting another variation of this piece in the near future. I am typing this post from my IPhone as I am having trouble posting this from my Laptop. So thank and enjoy the new artwork.

“Autumn Leaves” 5/16/17

Just did a new variant of the piece I posted here and my Instagram page yesterday. Same size just did a different color for the leaves. The process to get that color on the leaves is to smear yellow ink with a popsicle stick then roll orange ink on top of that to get that mixing effect to the leaves. I also carved veins into to the leaves to give out more detail to this piece as well. This piece is located in the same places that “Falling Leaves” is located at. This piece makes 100 posts on Instagram for those of you who are interested in that sort of thing. So I thank you and I hope you enjoy this piece as much as I did in creating it.

“Falling Leaves” 5/15/17

Added a new Relief Piece today called “Falling Leaves”. Is 7″ x 5″. I been finding that doing these small pieces and are easier and more enjoyable than the bigger pieces. In addition my Relief Prints I prefer to stick using two colors or less with a few exceptions due to the fact that the more colors you do in Relief Printing the more complicated it get and a great chance that all the colors smear together. I just wanted to announce that I am just one post away from my 100th post. I can’t believe it. You can view this piece on my Relief Work Page here on the Website and on my Instagram Page. Thank you and enjoy.

“Fleur-de-lis (Of Gold & Silver)” 5/8/17

Just posted my most recent piece of work on Relief Work page here on the Website and on my Instagram Page as well. The piece is 7″ x 10″. The Lino-Block I used was 7″ x 5″. So I did one color cleaned the block off then did the other color. This was my first post on Instagram with a new phone so it took me longer than usual to post this piece on there. So I only have two more posts till I hit 100 posts on my Instagram Page. So I hope you enjoy this piece and thank you for all that visit my Website and my Instagram Page.

“John Lennon” 5/1/17

Sorry it has been a while since i’ve posted anything on the Website or Instagram page. I just been busy and haven’t had time to myself to produce anything new till now and it will probably be awhile till I post something else. So there are two versions that are both 12″ x 9″ The difference between the two is one is just yellow with lines, the other has the more detailed finished. I wanted to post both so you can see the difference between the two (on the Relief Work Page and on my Instagram Page). I am just three posts away till I hit my 100th post on Instagram. So I hope you enjoy and I hope I can post more work sooner rather than later.

“Eggcentric Worlds” (More Variations) 4/13/17

Just completed two more versions of the “Eggcentric Worlds” just in time for Easter Holiday weekend. One is just a plain Green Version and the other had an overlap of another print that I had done recently “Checks & Balances”. Both are 12″ x 9″ and both are located on the Relief Work page on the website and my Instagram page. I wanted to do the overlap one just to see how it would come out, but when I saw the green alone I  had great pleasure and please with the color so I posted a plain version of the non-overlap work as well. So this maybe might last post  for a while. I am just five posts away on my Instagram page to 100 posts total. So I hope that everyone that comes and view this work has Good Friday and a Good Easter Sunday as well and that I can post some new stuff within the next couple of weeks. So with that enjoy.